    always throws errors on the Fireworks scripts. Is there some way to tell
    the debugger to skip this code? Or is there some way to get it to recognize
    the objects using whatever interpreter is in the plugin that Fireworks uses?
    Microsoft, Aug 19, 2003

  2. What are you debugging? UI code, or something behind the scenes.

    If behind the scenes, throw a new page on top and test the code separately
    from the pretty UI. Yes, it is a bit of a pain, but it is more of a pain, in
    the long run, if your UI is tightly coupled to your business logic. It also
    helps if you create a non-web UI to test functionality (ie, a unit test). If
    you have a bit of time, check out NUnit from www.sourceforge.net. It is an
    automated unit testing framework (open source) for testing business and data
    layer code. It will help you in two ways:

    1) You will have better unit tests before integrating with your UI
    2) You will be forced to separate logic from UI completely

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA
    Author: ADO.NET and XML: ASP.NET on the Edge

    ****
    Think Outside the Box!
    ****
    "Microsoft" <> wrote in message
    > I am trying to add asp.net data based functionality to a html template

    that

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Aug 19, 2003