    \Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\bin\cl.exe'.

    please help.
    i reinstalled vs but still no effect same error keeps on killing me.

    @$|-|. DUBEY, Jun 22, 2007

  2. @$|-|. DUBEY

    jacob navia Guest

    @$|-|. DUBEY wrote:
    > while compiling any c or c++ project in Visual Studio 2005.
    > i get following error
    >
    > Project : error PRJ0002 : Error result -1073741800 returned from 'C:
    > \Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\bin\cl.exe'.
    >
    > please help.
    > i reinstalled vs but still no effect same error keeps on killing me.

    Please call Microsoft support. We are not microsoft support in this
    newsgroup, we discuss the C language. Your version of visual studio
    has technical support. For details go to the "Help" menu item,
    then choose "Technical support".

    jacob navia, Jun 22, 2007

  3. @$|-|. DUBEY

    @$|-|. DUBEY Guest

    sorry for wrong posting.
    i demand apology.

    @$|-|. DUBEY, Jun 22, 2007
  4. @$|-|. DUBEY wrote:
    > while compiling any c or c++ project in Visual Studio 2005.
    > i get following error
    >
    > Project : error PRJ0002 : Error result -1073741800 returned from 'C:
    > \Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 8\VC\bin\cl.exe'.
    >
    > please help.
    > i reinstalled vs but still no effect same error keeps on killing me.

    STFW. This error is documented by Microsoft.
    --
    clvrmnky <mailto:>

    Direct replies will be blacklisted. Replace "spamtrap" with my name to
    contact me directly.

    Clever Monkey, Jun 22, 2007
  5. "@$|-|. DUBEY" <> writes:
    > sorry for wrong posting.
    > i demand apology.

    I suspect the phrase "i demand apology" doesn't mean what you think it
    means. At least, I certainly hope it doesn't.

    Keith Thompson, Jun 22, 2007
  6. @$|-|. DUBEY

    jacob navia Guest

    Keith Thompson wrote:
    > "@$|-|. DUBEY" <> writes:
    >> sorry for wrong posting.
    >> i demand apology.

    > I suspect the phrase "i demand apology" doesn't mean what you think it
    > means. At least, I certainly hope it doesn't.

    It is OK. Not everybody should speak English, and then,
    good English.

    jacob navia, Jun 22, 2007
  7. In article <>,
    Keith Thompson <> wrote:
    >"@$|-|. DUBEY" <> writes:
    >> sorry for wrong posting.
    >> i demand apology.

    >I suspect the phrase "i demand apology" doesn't mean what you think it
    >means. At least, I certainly hope it doesn't.

    I think I've seen this before. In pigeon English, "demand" can be a
    synonym of "assert".

    (Just like "doubt" is a synonym for "question")

    Kenny McCormack, Jun 23, 2007