Visual Studio Incorrect Syntax Near The Keyword Default Information

JMUApache

Hi,

I have got a error message while I run a sample OLEDB program. It
says "Incorrect Syntax Near The Keyword Default Information".

platform: Windows XP + Visual Studio 2005 Beta 2 + SQL Server 2000

I goole it, somebody says the reason is the database file size up
to its limit, and set the Maximum File Size to Unrestricted File
Growth. But it's not suite my case.

I was not sure why it be, any help would be appriciate!

thanks

//chen

DeveloperMCT

can you paste the sql

...or tell us where we can download this sample from

Brendan Reynolds

The error message indicates that there is a problem in a SQL statement, and
as you haven't shown us the SQL statement it's difficult to say what the
error might be. If I had to take a wild guess at it, I'd wonder if perhaps
you've used the keyword 'default' as a field name or part of a field name?
If so, try putting square brackets around the field name in the SQL
statement.