Visual Studio .net 2003 and Frotpage 2003

Bootstrap Bill

Is there any way to get Frontpage 2003 to work with Visual Studio .net 2003
when creating web applicationos? I'd love to have the full power of Front
Page available instead of the more limited HTML editor that comes with
Visual Studio.

Ideally, I'd like to be able to create a web application entirely within
Front Page. If both are installed, Front Page would sense it and add the
functionality of Visual Studio.

Is this possible? If not, is it planned for a future release?

TomB

"...the full power of Front Page available instead of the more limited HTML
editor that comes with Visual Studio."

Are you kidding? Trolling?

Tom B

Bootstrap Bill

--
Wow! Those grubs at the Golden Horseshoe Saloon are a good deal!
TomB said:
"...the full power of Front Page available instead of the more limited
HTML
editor that comes with Visual Studio."

Are you kidding?

Front Page does a much better (in my opinion) job of managing sites than
vs.net. Vs.net doesn't support frames.