    Visual Studio is causing a conflict. But the problem is that SP2 cannot be
    installed, it has no entty in the Add/Remove programs in Control Panel. Any
    suggestions ??

    =?Utf-8?B?d2lsbF9i?=, Mar 7, 2006

  2. Hi,

    If you don't find SP2 uninstall option in the control panel, try the
    following :

    To uninstall SP2:

    1.
    Click Start, and then click Run.

    2.
    In the Open box, type cmd, and then click OK.

    3.
    Type cd %systemroot%\$NtServicePackUninstall$\spuninst\, and then press
    ENTER.

    4.
    Type spuninst.exe, and then press ENTER.

    5.
    To close the Command Prompt window, type exit

    Thanks
    Ramu

    Ramu Nallamothu, Mar 10, 2006