Visual Studio.NET 2005 - FREE COURSES!

S. Justin Gengo

I signed up and took my first course from the offerings and it was great!
Microsoft actually creates a virtual server with all the software you need
on it for the labs, so you don't even have to have purchased Visual Studio
in order to begin using it. The labs still use Beta 2, but since there
aren't too many differences between Beta 2 and the release that doesn't
matter much. Anyone who doesn't take advantage of these on-line course
offerings while they are free is really missing out.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer / Programmer