    whats rong ???

    thanks
    my best regards
    Ahmed El Lakani, May 23, 2004

  2. Re: Visual Studio .NET has detected that the specified Web serveris not running ASP.NET version 1.1. You will be unable to run ASP.NET Webapplications or services.

    Hi Ahmed,

    First, you need to make sure IIS is installed:
    - Start > Settings > Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs
    - Select Add/Remove Windows Components
    - Make sure Internet Information Services (IIS) is checked

    Second, you need to make sure IIS is running:
    - Start > Settings > Control Panel > Administrative Tools > Services
    - Make sure IIS Admin Service is in Started status
    - Make sure World Wide Web Publishing Service is in Started status

    Third, you need enable ASP.NET in IIS:
    - Start > Run: aspnet_regiis.exe -i

    Hope this helps,
    Antoni

    B&D Technologies
    http://www.bd-tech.com
    Antoni Biliardis - antoni(at)bd-tech.com

    O/H Ahmed El Lakani Ýãñáøå:

    Áíôþíçò, May 23, 2004

  3. Hi Antoni,

    thanks much for your replay,

    okay i've done all what u said , but it doesn't work ,
    any way, i've recently solved this problem,
    1 - i did uninstall IIS
    2- reboot
    3 - install IIS
    4 - reboot