Visual Studio question

ChInKPoInt [No MCSD]

I have a stupid question about Vstudio..

How do I configure Vstudio so that I can easily deploy my web Asp.net pages
without including those .cs files (code behind)? Those .cs will be compiled
as .dll in the /bin folder right? I tried playing with "Debug" , "Release"
and "Configuration Manager" but seems not able to figure out.. help.

Guest

There is a "Copy Project" option. Click on your Project in your Solution
Explorer (in VSS). 4 icons appear at the top - the first is "Refresh" and
the second is "Copy Project". This will allow you to choose the option to
copy only necessary files to another location. This option will exclude all
..cs files and only deploy the aspx, asmx, ascx, web.config, DLL files, etc,
no code-behind source. Then you will need to copy your newly created
directory of files to the destination server. A common method of doing so is
XCopy.

Thanks,
Ian Suttle
http://www.IanSuttle.com

ChInKPoInt [No MCSD]

I don't have VSS installed, seems like I don't have that Icon.

There are 3 icons in Solutoin Explorer:

1. Refresh 2. Show All Files 3. Properties

Please help..........