    without including those .cs files (code behind)? Those .cs will be compiled
    as .dll in the /bin folder right? I tried playing with "Debug" , "Release"
    and "Configuration Manager" but seems not able to figure out.. help.

    ChInKPoInt [No MCSD], Dec 2, 2004

  2. There is a "Copy Project" option. Click on your Project in your Solution
    Explorer (in VSS). 4 icons appear at the top - the first is "Refresh" and
    the second is "Copy Project". This will allow you to choose the option to
    copy only necessary files to another location. This option will exclude all
    ..cs files and only deploy the aspx, asmx, ascx, web.config, DLL files, etc,
    no code-behind source. Then you will need to copy your newly created
    directory of files to the destination server. A common method of doing so is
    XCopy.

    Thanks,
    Ian Suttle
    http://www.IanSuttle.com

    =?Utf-8?B?SWFuIFN1dHRsZQ==?=, Dec 2, 2004

  3. I don't have VSS installed, seems like I don't have that Icon.

    There are 3 icons in Solutoin Explorer:

    1. Refresh 2. Show All Files 3. Properties

    Please help..........

    ChInKPoInt [No MCSD], Dec 3, 2004
  4. Sorry, I meant to say VS (Visual Studio), not VSS. Are you running VS 2003?

    Ian Suttle
    http://www.IanSuttle.com

    =?Utf-8?B?SWFuIFN1dHRsZQ==?=, Dec 3, 2004