    permissions ad neaseum and also installed Frontpage server extensions
    but to no effect.
    Any clues please?
    David Royal, Mar 3, 2005

  2. YES!! I know about this problem very well. Create the project in that local
    computer. Then you can access that website using the project file NOT the
    solution file. However you need to create the project as a local user.

    Yes ... you'll have to install VS in that computer, or create it in yours
    and copy the whole thing into that computer. Every person using that computer
    needs to open the Project file in the network, and create their own Solution
    file.

    Hope this helps
    Al

    =?Utf-8?B?QWxiZXJ0IFBhc2N1YWw=?=, Mar 4, 2005

  3. David Royal

    David Royal Guest

    Thanks for the reply will do this !

    David Royal, Mar 4, 2005