    via the File menu, but it's easier with it being on the start page.

    Thanks,
    David

    David Lozzi, Mar 28, 2008

  2. David Lozzi

    David Lozzi Guest

    Ah, I did install SQL 2005 first which installed VS2005 with that. I just
    noticed some of the default items are SQL based. I'm running a repair on the
    install, hoping that'll help.

    David Lozzi, Mar 28, 2008

  3. David Lozzi

    David Lozzi Guest

    no such luck....

    David Lozzi, Mar 28, 2008
  4. David Lozzi

    Alex Meleta Guest

    Hi David,

    Mmm.. you can try to figure out 'VS .. Tools > Options > Environment > Startup'
    options. Maybe it helps.

    Regards,
    Alex Meleta
    [Tech Blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com]