Visual Studio start page options

David Lozzi

IN VS2005, How do i set the start page to be more web developer friendly? I
just reloaded my machine and now the start page doesn't have the Open: Web
Site or Create: Web Site options... Just Open Project. I can open a website
via the File menu, but it's easier with it being on the start page.

Thanks,
David

David Lozzi

Ah, I did install SQL 2005 first which installed VS2005 with that. I just
noticed some of the default items are SQL based. I'm running a repair on the
install, hoping that'll help.

David Lozzi

no such luck....

David Lozzi said:
Ah, I did install SQL 2005 first which installed VS2005 with that. I just
noticed some of the default items are SQL based. I'm running a repair on
the install, hoping that'll help.

Alex Meleta

Hi David,

Mmm.. you can try to figure out 'VS .. Tools > Options > Environment > Startup'
options. Maybe it helps.

Regards,
Alex Meleta
[Tech Blog: http://devkids.blogspot.com]