    change to HTML code. If I force a recompile of the solution, the error
    goes away.

    Anybody know how to make this go away?

    R Warford, Nov 24, 2003

  2. R Warford

    R Warford Guest

    Anybody?

    I attempt to debug
    >my ASP.NET application. The error message refers to

    what appears to be a
    >temporary DLL created by Visual Studio. The error

    occurs if I make a

    R Warford, Nov 26, 2003

  3. R Warford

    SSW Guest

    I think ur Windows Account group [Debugger Users account group] should have
    User Account start with IWAM_(Account for iis Lauch service) and
    NT_Authority/System Account.

    I don't know what is the Account for iis Lauch service in ur m/c, but
    generally starts with IWAM_.

    U can try adding above two account to group [Debugger Users account group]

    HTH

    sswlaia
    MCSD, MCAD, OCA

    SSW, Nov 27, 2003
  4. R Warford

    Guest Guest

    Thanks, but I have verified that my Debugger group
    contains both the IWAM_ and NT_Authority accounts.

    Any other ideas?

    NOte that I am able to debug, however I get the exception
    if I modify ONLY HTML files, then run the debugger (in
    which case Visual Studio does not recompile the
    solution). If I force a recompile of the solution,
    everything works normally.

    -Roger

    Guest, Dec 1, 2003