Visual Studio Tools for Office 2003 and Security

Mike Fletcher

Has anybody any experience in using Visual Studio Tools
for Office 2003? I'm having a problem with security
settings on a Word document that I'm trying to load
across an intranet in a web browser. I keep getting the
message 'The current .NET security policy does not permit
the word document to load custom macros...(etc)'. I've
tried setting up access rights via the .NET Configuration
Tool, but I've only been able to get the macros (i.e. dll
files) to work on the local development machine and not
over the intranet on a client machine. Any suggestions
please will be welcomed. Many thanks.