visual studio warnings

Guest

Hi all,

Visual Studio is giving me the following errors on my global.asax page when
I compile the site. Any ideas?

Warning 2 CA1811 : Microsoft.Performance :
'global_asax.Application_Error(Object, EventArgs):Void' appears to have no
upstream public or protected callers.

TIA!

Jesse Houwing

* (e-mail address removed) wrote, On 6-7-2007 19:39:
Hi all,

Visual Studio is giving me the following errors on my global.asax page when
I compile the site. Any ideas?

Warning 2 CA1811 : Microsoft.Performance :
'global_asax.Application_Error(Object, EventArgs):Void' appears to have no
upstream public or protected callers.

I think this was solved in SP1 of Visual Studio 2005. Otherwise you can
safely hit suppress message on this one. It's trying to tell you you've
got an unused method (unused as in not used by you directly).

Jesse