  1. Ily

    Ily Guest

    Can Visaal Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2005 co-exist?

    Ily, Aug 3, 2005

  2. "Ily" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Can Visaal Studio 2005 and Visual Studio 2005 co-exist?

    The vast majority of reports (including my own experience) indicate yes.
    However, 2005 *is* beta software and you should consider segregating it by
    setting it up on a separate PC not used for production work, or on its own
    partition in a multi-boot environment or by using a product such as Virtual
    PC. That way, if something does go wrong, your regular work won't suffer.

    --
    Peter [MVP Visual Developer]
    Jack of all trades, master of none.

    Peter van der Goes, Aug 3, 2005

  3. All working happily here! I've got both installed on my main machine quite
    happily for production work (starting to do pre-production stuff in 2k5 now).
    However, I do have a backup machine running 2k3 in case anything goes
    bellyup! :eek:)

    =?Utf-8?B?ZGhucml2ZXJzaWRl?=, Aug 3, 2005