Visual Web Developer Express 2005 and SQL Server 7

John Hoge

Supposedly the new VWD 2005 should work with SQL server 7. So far,
I've only had success with a local install of SQL2005 Express or a
remote SQL 2000. Has anybody had any luck getting VWD to work with a
remote SQL Server 7 install?

John Hoge

Bruce,

Thanks for the tip. Is this something that is a free download or
something that requires a purchase of SQL2K? I had no luck finding it
on the Microsoft website.

John