Visual Web Developper 2005 Express Edition Beta (Built web)

xaime

Hi friends,

A little question. I want to compile my web application in order to upload
the .BIN file to the work server. But when I clik "Build web Site", it don't
generate any .BIN, and don't produce any error. Executing it in local mode
works perfectly.

I have read that the .aspx.vb files should be in the directory /CODE/, but I
don't know how to put it there.

Any help?

Thanks.

Juan T. Llibre

Please keep in mind that Beta 2 has changed
the special directories' names.

Familiarize yourself with the changes
before attempting to help others.

Juan T. Llibre

Hi, xaime.

The special directory "/code", which worked in Beta 1,
has been changed to "/app_code" in Beta 2.

Also, there's no .BIN file created.

There's a *.dll file created (an assembly), which goes in the /bin directory,
if you have opted for compiling your code into assemblies (which you should).

You don't want to publish source code to hosting servers.