VisualC++ and mysqlpp::Query problem

jaccurek

Hello all!
I've a problem with mysql++-2.1.1 examples. Compiler compiles properly
but when I create Query object program crashes (when it is running).

This constructor (creating connection) works well:

mysqlpp::Connection con("information_schema",
"localhost","root","pass",3306);

//creating new database works properly too
//con.create_db("nowa_db");

,but when I add next line (it compiles well)
mysqlpp::Query query = con.query();

program (Visual C++) shows error in sreambuf file:

virtual __CLR_OR_THIS_CALL ~basic_streambuf()
{ // destroy the object
_DELETE_CRT(_Plocale);
}

So if you have any ideas write, please
Thanks a lot.

Victor Bazarov

I've a problem with mysql++-2.1.1 examples. Compiler compiles
properly but when I create Query object program crashes (when it is
running).

This constructor (creating connection) works well:

mysqlpp::Connection con("information_schema",
"localhost","root","pass",3306);

//creating new database works properly too
//con.create_db("nowa_db");

,but when I add next line (it compiles well)
mysqlpp::Query query = con.query();

program (Visual C++) shows error in sreambuf file:

virtual __CLR_OR_THIS_CALL ~basic_streambuf()
{ // destroy the object
_DELETE_CRT(_Plocale);
}

I don't think this is a language question, sorry. You need to ask
in another newsgroup, possibly the one discussing mysql (or in their
web forum, if it exists)