Visually Design XML???

tatichan

Hello,

I am looking for an application that will allow me to visually design XML
pages
in a designer mode - similar to the way Dreamweaver MX 2004 allows the user
to switch back and forth between code view and design view.

I would like to have basic word processing ability - insert tables - drag
and drop and
more.

Is there any application out there that can make this happen?

I have looked at several XML/Web Designer applications so far - but nothing
yet.

I also need to have the application perform validation - ability to parse
the file
against pre-defined DTDs.

Any information on this is very much appreciated.

Thanks,

-T

Bill Harris