Visually Design XML???

Discussion in 'XML' started by tatichan, Apr 6, 2005.

  1. tatichan

    tatichan Guest

    Hello,

    I am looking for an application that will allow me to visually design XML
    pages
    in a designer mode - similar to the way Dreamweaver MX 2004 allows the user
    to switch back and forth between code view and design view.

    I would like to have basic word processing ability - insert tables - drag
    and drop and
    more.

    Is there any application out there that can make this happen?

    I have looked at several XML/Web Designer applications so far - but nothing
    yet.

    I also need to have the application perform validation - ability to parse
    the file
    against pre-defined DTDs.

    Any information on this is very much appreciated.

    Thanks,

    -T

    tatichan, Apr 6, 2005

  2. tatichan