    Can I download it some where ?

    Thanks
    EC
    RealInfo, Apr 17, 2009

  2. RealInfo

    HT-Lab Guest

    "RealInfo" <> wrote in message
    news:gs9s1m$s41$...
    > Hi all
    >
    > How can I look into the VITAL package , I want to learn the functiuons and
    > types it offers.
    > Can I download it some where ?

    It is most likely supplied with your simulator. If you use Modelsim then
    look in the vhdl_src/vital* directories, all the packages are supplied in
    source.

    This paper might help you out:

    www.freemodelfoundry.com/pdf/complex_models.pdf

    Hans
    www.ht-lab.com

    HT-Lab, Apr 17, 2009

  3. RealInfo

    Barry Guest

    On Apr 17, 7:49 am, "RealInfo" <> wrote:
    > Hi all
    >
    > How can I look into the VITAL package , I want to learn the functiuons and
    > types it offers.
    > Can I download it some where ?
    >
    > Thanks
    > EC

    VITAL is normally installed with your simulator. On my computer,
    Modelsim installed the source files at C:\modeltech_6.4b\vhdl_src
    \vital2000.

    I found this book to be helpful in using the VITAL packages:
    "ASIC & FPGA Verification" by Richard Munden

    Barry
    Barry, Apr 18, 2009
  4. RealInfo

    RealInfo Guest