    hai,
    i need to impliment viterbi decoder 1/2 rate,k=7,hard decision.i have
    clearly understood the algorithm but in design can anybody help me?
    pradeep, Dec 4, 2006

  2. Mike Treseler, Dec 4, 2006

  3. pradeep

    pradeep Guest

    Mike Treseler wrote:
    > pradeep wrote:
    >
    > > i need to impliment viterbi decoder 1/2 rate,k=7,hard decision.i have
    > > clearly understood the algorithm but in design can anybody help me?

    > Maybe google can
    > http://groups-beta.google.com/groups/search?q=viterbi decoder vhdl
    >
    > Has this problem replaced the traffic light controller?
    >
    > -- Mike Treseler

    i am implememting viterbi decoder for frame synchronised data,so could
    u able to give the vhdl code for specifications.thnks in advance
    pradeep, Dec 5, 2006
  4. Hi,

    pradeep schrieb:
    > Mike Treseler wrote:
    > > pradeep wrote:

    > > Has this problem replaced the traffic light controller?

    > i am implememting viterbi decoder for frame synchronised data,so could
    > u able to give the vhdl code for specifications.thnks in advance

    If you implement something, _you_ write the code, if Mike gives you
    ready code fullfiling your spec, _he_ implemented the decoder. Maybe
    you are looking for soft ips, which could be adopted to fit your
    specification. Then why not starting with looking at opencores.org.
    Anyway, I expect Mike (and a lot other here) to be able to provide you
    the code after receiving the right amount of money. But it might be
    cheaper to buy a ready developed soft ip.

    bye Thomas
    Thomas Stanka, Dec 6, 2006
  5. pradeep

    pradeep Guest

    Thomas Stanka wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > pradeep schrieb:
    > > Mike Treseler wrote:
    > > > pradeep wrote:

    > > > Has this problem replaced the traffic light controller?

    > > i am implememting viterbi decoder for frame synchronised data,so could
    > > u able to give the vhdl code for specifications.thnks in advance

    > If you implement something, _you_ write the code, if Mike gives you
    > ready code fullfiling your spec, _he_ implemented the decoder. Maybe
    > you are looking for soft ips, which could be adopted to fit your
    > specification. Then why not starting with looking at opencores.org.
    > Anyway, I expect Mike (and a lot other here) to be able to provide you
    > the code after receiving the right amount of money. But it might be
    > cheaper to buy a ready developed soft ip.

    thanks, actually i want the exact block diagrm from which i can meet
    the timing requirement so.......

    pradeep, Dec 6, 2006