vMAGIC 0.3.9 released

CP

Hi folks!
We are proud to announce version 0.3.9 of the vMAGIC libraries with a
number of improvements. Most importantly, this will be the last alpha
release as we want to keep the API stable from beta release 0.4.0
onwards.
The current release particularly improves the handling of scopes, thus
extending the code analysis features of vMAGIC. Also we have re-added
the documentation to the binary release, and introduced a complete
overhaul of the output framework. This last item is as yet transparent
to the user, but it will be very important for the extension of the
vMAGIC output options, i.e., the generation of XML code or Java code
using vMAGIC (cf. http://vmagic.sf.net > Coming up next).

Get it at SourceForge: http://vmagic.sf.net

Looking forward to your feedback on http://sourceforge.net/projects/vmagic/forums/forum/880445
Ralf and christopher