    Enter.

    NOTE: CS101 requires Internet Explorer 5.5 or later. Supported
    platforms include Win 2000, Win XP, and later.
    http://vmdd.tech.mylinuxisp.com/catalog/, Jan 8, 2005

  2. http://vmdd.tech.mylinuxisp.com/catalog/

    infobahn Guest

    Re: VMDD Tech announces the availability of CS101 - Decimal/Hex/Binarycalculator

    "spam URL elided" wrote:

    > Source: spam URL elided
    >
    > CS101
    > is Decimal/Hex/Binary calculator. This software is ideal for Computer
    > Science students and computer professionals that program with bits,
    > bytes, and hex.
    >
    > Try this calculator online. To convert decimal to hex/binary, enter
    > number or expression into field "Dec", and press Enter. To convert hex
    > to decimal/binary, enter hex number or expression into "Hex", and press
    > Enter.
    >
    > NOTE: CS101 requires Internet Explorer 5.5 or later. Supported
    > platforms include Win 2000, Win XP, and later.

    ROTFL! All supported platforms - and also earlier versions of
    Windows - bundle the Windows calculator, which provides precisely
    this functionality, and much more. What's more, it doesn't require
    IE 5.5 to work. I mean, DUH...

    Could we please get all the marketing people onto a remote
    Pacific atoll, and then do the obvious? This would make the
    world a much saner place.
    infobahn, Jan 8, 2005

  3. http://vmdd.tech.mylinuxisp.com/catalog/

    CBFalconer Guest

    "http://vmdd.tech.mylinuxisp.com/catalog/" wrote:

    > Source: http://vmdd.tech.mylinuxisp.com/catalog/
    >
    > CS101
    > is Decimal/Hex/Binary calculator. This software is ideal for Computer
    > Science students and computer professionals that program with bits,
    > bytes, and hex.
    >
    > Try this calculator online. To convert decimal to hex/binary, enter
    > number or expression into field "Dec", and press Enter. To convert hex
    > to decimal/binary, enter hex number or expression into "Hex", and press
    > Enter.
    >
    > NOTE: CS101 requires Internet Explorer 5.5 or later. Supported
    > platforms include Win 2000, Win XP, and later.

    Infernal Exploder requires windoze. Windoze comes with calculator,
    which can handle at least binary, octal, decimal, and hex formats.
    Do you detect something unnecessary somewhere? (just enter "calc"
    from the command line, or as the argument to the run operation).
    (or poke about under start/programs/accessories).

    Then you might also consider bc, available on cygwin, djgpp,
    unices, etc.

    --
    Chuck F () ()
    CBFalconer, Jan 8, 2005
  4. http://vmdd.tech.mylinuxisp.com/catalog/

    Richard Bos Guest

    infobahn <> wrote:

    > Could we please get all the marketing people onto a remote
    > Pacific atoll, and then do the obvious? This would make the
    > world a much saner place.

    There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

    Richard
    Richard Bos, Jan 10, 2005
  5. http://vmdd.tech.mylinuxisp.com/catalog/

    dandelion Guest

    "Richard Bos" <> wrote in message
    > infobahn <> wrote:
    >
    > > Could we please get all the marketing people onto a remote
    > > Pacific atoll, and then do the obvious? This would make the
    > > world a much saner place.

    > There is another theory which states that this has already happened.

    <snigger>

    IIRC that was a remote planet, ordered and payed for by mice.
    dandelion, Jan 10, 2005