Voice command to Java Application.

Ron

Hi Folks,

I have a small test java program that searches for some items in the
database. Now, I want to implment Voice Commands in my application.
For example, if I say Start Search... the application should pop up
search dialog/GUI. On Search Screen, if say XYZ item. It should type
XYZ in Search Text field. Does anyone has any idea what
package/api/3rd party software I can use to implement this
functionality.

Any kinda help is highly appreciated.

~Ron

Joined
Aug 25, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello!

Have you already found answer to your question? I need to create application in Java for mobile phone which is able to convert spoken digits into text file.

Greetings!