Vote for a New EuroPython Logo!

Paul Boddie

Earlier this year, the organisers of EuroPython (the annual European
Python community conference) decided it was time to update the
conference logo: the current logo has been in use since EuroPython
began back in 2002. We asked for and received many great submissions
for a new logo, and we've made these available on the EuroPython Web
site.

Now we need your help in deciding which logo shall be part of the
EuroPython conference's updated image. Visit the EuroPython Web site
to browse the submissions and to cast your votes on the ones you like
the most:

http://www.europython.org/community/Planning/ProposedLogo

We intend to announce the winning logo on Friday 4th April at the
latest, so hurry on over to the EuroPython site and cast your votes
now!

(And stay tuned for more updates on EuroPython 2008!)