Vote on proposed VS feature.

Scott M.

A suggestion that C# ASP .NET projects in Visual Studio should give the
developer the ability to see all the Page object's events in the code editor
(via the drop down lists at the top) and create an appropriate event handler
automatically (like is done in VB .NET) has been submitted to Microsoft.

Please visit the "connect" (https://connect.microsoft.com/default.aspx) site
and vote for this suggestion if you like the idea.

The id of the submission is: 322994

-Scott

Scott M.

The whole point is to give VS the ability to provide this information/code
to developers without them having to know what the events are.

In order to make my own, I'd need to go get this information.