    and vote for this suggestion if you like the idea.

    The id of the submission is: 322994

    -Scott

    Scott M., Jan 18, 2008

  2. You could probably write your own "WebFormWithEvents.aspx" page template
    which would appear in the Add New Item context menu.
    -- Peter
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Jan 19, 2008

  3. Scott M.

    Scott M. Guest

    The whole point is to give VS the ability to provide this information/code
    to developers without them having to know what the events are.

    In order to make my own, I'd need to go get this information.

    Scott M., Jan 20, 2008
  4. Actually, if you just type the "override" keyword and hit the spacebar, you
    get to see the Intellisense list. Select an eventname and hit the TAB key,
    and Visual Studio fills in the method for you.

    Peter Bromberg [C# MVP], Jan 20, 2008
  5. Scott M.

    Scott M. Guest

    That does help. Thanks!