VPN Single-sign on?

Scott Brookhart

Single sign-on from VPN?
We have an environment using a Nortel VPN login and want to be able to avoid
a login for that user to an asp.net application by capturing the login from
the VPN.
Has anyone worked with this? The default, of course, is to just make them
login to the asp.net application, but if there is a way to capture this from
the VPN login, that would be the most desirable.
Thanks,
--scott