    So what would cause my laptop to not have 'release' in the config manager
    and why do I have to run every app in debug mode? I do mean every app, from
    a web service, winForm app to a web app.
    Jonn, Mar 8, 2007

  2. Jonn

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    This would be nornal with web sites since their mode is configured in
    web.config by default due to the compilation mechanism (unless you start
    using web application project). Does this really occur with WinForm apps as
    well?

    --
    Teemu Keiski
    AspInsider, ASP.NET MVP

    Teemu Keiski, Mar 8, 2007

  3. Jonn

    Jonn Guest

    yes it happens with all projects i create.
    Normally when i run a web app I get the debug message and select run without
    debugging then I'm fine, I'm able to run web apps all day without debugging
    or being prompted, I'm being prompted every time I run the apps/.

    Jonn, Mar 8, 2007