    We are in December now, any news on the vs beta2 or ctp?

    Thanks

    Regards

    John, Dec 3, 2004

  2. Last I heard beta2 was expected about January/February 2005

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Dec 3, 2004

  3. John

    bruce barker Guest

    that may be overly optimistic.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    bruce barker, Dec 4, 2004
  4. It is common for MS to announce releases at industry conferences. I suspect
    that the timing of VSLive! SF from Feb 6-10, 2005 would be a fair bet for
    that.

    http://www.ftponline.com/conferences/vslive/2005/sf/

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Dec 6, 2004