VS 2005 <Body> and <Div> tag scroll properties

Guest

Unlike 2003, VS 2005 issues errors when the <body> tag includes the scroll=
attribute and when asp:panel or <div> tags specify the onscroll event.

What is the preferred 2005 technique to implement this functionality?

TIA

Thomas Hansen

Unlike 2003, VS 2005 issues errors when the <body> tag includes the scroll=
attribute and when asp:panel or <div> tags specify the onscroll event.

You should check out prototype.js if you're serious about anything
that has to do with JavaScript...

..t

Guest

Thanks Steve, but I need to be able to use the onscroll event from some kind
of scrollable content area control. I cannot seem to find a VS 2005 control
that even has an onscroll event. I guess a better question is How are
scrollable areas defined in VS 2005?

Steve C. Orr [MCSD said:
You might want to try using the "overflow" CSS attribute:
http://www.w3schools.com/css/pr_pos_overflow.asp

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr,