    Can anyone help me out while I still have a few strands of hair left?

    Thanks,
    Dave

    David Adams, Sep 16, 2006

  2. Make sure your <compilation debug setting is "false",
    in web.config, before you compile your web site.

    For web projects that's the only way to get a Release compilation.

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Sep 16, 2006

  3. David Adams

    Mark Rae Guest

    Mark Rae, Sep 16, 2006
  4. David Adams

    f_wyatt

    Joined:
    Oct 27, 2006
    Messages:
    1
    NOPE NOPE and NOPE
    I CANNOT get this to work.
    nothing I do allows me to set the compile mode to Release for any of web projects. - no more hair left -
    anyone else have an idea!

    f_wyatt, Oct 27, 2006