VS 2005 not opening right page, where's the cache?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Alex A., Jan 30, 2006.

  1. Alex A.

    Alex A. Guest

    I have an html frameset page called index.htm.

    I have a frame that points to ae.aspx, I've changed the frame to point
    now at default.aspx.
    Yet when I run in debug mode I'm still opening ae.aspx, but when I run
    directly from my localhost I get the right default.aspx.

    I'm assuming that VS 2005 is opening a cached version of my index.htm.

    1) Where would the cache be?
    2) What else could the problem be.

    I've deleted the index.htm and rewrote it making sure there's no
    reference to the ae.aspx page and yet it still opens ae.aspx as the
    second frame!

    Thanks

    Alex A., Jan 30, 2006