VS 2005 Website and Sourcesafe

mudguts362004-noshite

Hi

Ive created a website using VS2005. I cant see any option to add this
project to MS Visual sourcesafe 6.

Firstly the sln gets created in my personal folders under Visual Studio
Projects. All other files are in the folder I created for the project.
There is no vbproj file at all. If I add the files manually to
sourcesafe and reopen it in VS, VS has no idea that the project has
source control.

There is no options under source control in Tools-->Options. Other non
web projects I have all have an Environment option here which points
the project to sourcesafe.

Anyone seen this before or am I doing something wrong ?

Thanx in advance

Guest

Hi,
To add your project to the source safe go to the File Menu --> Source
Control, then choose add solution to source control or add web site to source
control
Regards,
Mohamed Mosalem

mudguts362004-noshite

Mohamed said:
Hi,
To add your project to the source safe go to the File Menu --> Source
Control, then choose add solution to source control or add web site to source
control
Regards,
Mohamed Mosalem

:
Hi Mohamed

Thanx for the reply...but thats the problem...there are NO options to
add this to source control on any menu. There are in my other projects
just not in the website one. Its like VS has no idea about sourcesafe
for these projects.

Eric

Did you try checking under Tools->Options, down under source control, you
need to be sure SourceSafe is enabled.