    Is there a place out there that will allow one to download code made
    for VS C# 2005 specifically?

    TIA

    milkyway, Sep 25, 2005

  2. milkyway

    Joerg Jooss Guest

    milkyway wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I am trying to learn how to use the VS .NET C# 2005 Code. As an XML
    > example, I chose the one here:
    >
    > http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/Code/2004/March/XmlTransformations.asp
    >
    > The problem is it does not work under the VS C# 2005. It requires a
    > conversion and from what I am experiencing so far, the conversions do
    > not work.
    >
    > Is there a place out there that will allow one to download code made
    > for VS C# 2005 specifically?

    Why not go straight to the source?

    http://lab.msdn.microsoft.com/vs2005/downloads/code/

    Cheers,
    --
    http://www.joergjooss.de
    mailto:

    Joerg Jooss, Sep 25, 2005

  3. Hello and thanks for responding ;-)

    I have downloaded the samples from the site; however, how does one
    install them? For example, under the

    "Base Class Library\GenericsSample"

    directory, I found a file called: "Generic Sample" of the type:
    "Microsoft Visual Studio Solution"

    When clicking on this file, I get a popup that says it was created with
    an old vesion of Visual Studio and that it needs to be converted. Of
    couse, I follow the steps for conversion but something *always* fails.
    It does not show me what failed and why.

    How can I get VS .NET C# 2005 to recognize this without the popup asking
    for conversion?

    Thanks again ;-)

    Casey Claiborne, Sep 25, 2005
  4. Yes, why not ? :)

    ....and the examples specific to C# are at :

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vcsharp/downloads/samples/

    Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
    ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    Foros de ASP.NET en EspaƱol : http://asp.net.do/foros/