VS Installer Error 1334

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Vipul Patel, Jul 13, 2004.

  1. Vipul Patel

    Vipul Patel Guest

    Hi,

    I am developing a installer, which installs
    1. The prerequisites for the web services (1 ATL dll, 1 tlb file).
    2. A web service

    When I try to run the setup, I get the following error

    1334 The file '0B789456461321365456789796545642313223123132132' cannot be
    installed because the file cannot be found in cabinet file
    '0BDBCF4654321ASD4564564ACD456'. This could indicate a network error, an
    error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package. Available
    with Windows Installer version 2.0.

    When I exclude the prerequisites in a dummy project, the setup completed
    successfully. As the prerequisites are necessary for the web service to
    function, they cannot be excluded.

    Can anyone point as to how to overcome this situation?

    Regards,
    Vipul Patel

    Vipul Patel, Jul 13, 2004