VS.Net 2002 Crashes while debugging

amitmnagarwal

Hi,
I have an ASP.Net application. When I start debugging it in VS.Net
2002, after few lines of debugging, for reason i dont know the whole
devenv crashes. The application event
log has the following error:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Microsoft Development Environment
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1000
Faulting application devenv.exe, version 7.0.9466.0, faulting module
mscordbi.dll, version 1.0.3705.0, fault address 0x000114c4.

This is happening non stop ...

I am able to debug again when i RESTART my machine....

please help in this regard...

Thank you!

Amit AGarwal