VS.NET 2003 converts project, but then all files missing

Steve Klett

Hi-

I just cracked open some old asp.net projects. I tried to open them in
Visual Studio.net 2003 from Source Control (File->Source Control->Open From
Source Control)

After answering the usual dialogs I got a message stating that my project
needed to be converted, do I want to do this. I answered yes. The screen
flickered and popped a bit, then my project finally opened. Problem is....
it looks like it just created a new, empty web application project and named
it the same as the project I was trying to open. IE: none of the files in
my project(the source safe version) are in the *new converted* project.

Thank Visual Studio. So.. is this common, did I miss something? Anyone
have any tips?

Thanks,
Steve