VS.NET 2003 wan't start!!! after W2kSP4

Guest

Hi,

I have a w2kprof w SP4 operating system on my computer.

Yesterday I installed SP4, had SP3 before. Now I can't open any project in
VS:NET 2003 because it says:

Visual Studio cannot create or open the application because the Web server
on this computer is not running. Start the Web server before proceeding.

So I check the Web server, from ControlPanel, and it's running.

Did I turn off Norton's Personal Firewall? Yes, I did. It didn't help.

Should I uninstall W2KSP4?

TIA

Kenneth P

Guest

I want to add that when I try to open the Internet service handler then it
will NOT open. I can't open it!!! Yesterday I opened it while I had SP3 on
the machine.

I could of course uninstall IIS and reinstall it bu then I will loose all
projects in VS2003 and that's a little too high price just now.

Your opinion would be appreciated!

TIA

Kenneth P