    application.

    Thanks in advanced for any help,
    Asaf

    Asaf, Jun 15, 2007

  2. Hi Asaf,

    As for the Visual Studio 2005 web application, it has merged the standard
    web application and mobile web application. You can simply create a new
    "WebSite" (or web application project) and then add Mobile Page or Mobile
    usercontrols in it. So you do not need a separate "Mobile" Web application
    template as Visual Studo.NET 2003 does. Also, just like the programming
    language, in Visual Studio 2005, you can create a single ASP.NET web
    application and use pages with C# or VB.NET languages.

    #Creating ASP.NET Mobile Web Pages
    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/8htez1ds.aspx

    Sincerely,

    Steven Cheng

    Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead

    ications.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jun 18, 2007

  3. Asaf

    Asaf Guest

    Hi Steven,

    Thanks for the info.
    I have another issue, is there a way to set TextBox control to "multiline"
    and how to set TextBox control to RTL?

    Kind regards,
    Asaf

    Asaf, Jun 18, 2007
  4. Hi Asaf,

    For the Multi-Line textbox, the ASP.NET Mobile control collection doesn't
    include a built-in one. This is because there has few device that support
    mutlti-line textbox at the time ASPNET mobile control be designed. And so
    far, if you would like to use multi-line textbox, you can define some
    device specific template(e.g. for POCKET PC IE) to use ASP.NET standard
    textbox control which support multi-line. Here is a former thread
    discussing on this:

    #Mobile Controls (Text Control

    And for the RTL or LTR setting, it is also depend on the target device
    (whether support or how to support the BIDI text setting). If html is
    supported, you can also put html code (with "dir" setting) through the
    above template approach.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jun 19, 2007
  5. Hi Asaf,

    Does the information in my last reply still helps some or have you got any
    further info on this? If there is anything else we can help, please feel
    free to let me know.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jun 21, 2007
  6. Asaf

    Asaf Guest

    Hi Steven,

    Thanks for your help.

    Kind Regards,
    Asaf

    Asaf, Jun 21, 2007
  7. You're welcome.

    If you have any new questions later, please feel free to post here.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], Jun 22, 2007