    If a breakpoint is inserted in a *.aspx.vb file by
    clicking in the "margin" (using vs.net pro 2002), it is
    being ignored. Does anyone know how that might happen?
    Dave, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Debugger not working properly; make sure you have the SP1 of Framework 1.0
    installed, as it corrected some debugger and IDE errors in VS.NET 2002.

    It could also happen with "start without debugging" or if the code is never
    hit for some reason, but I assume these have been checked.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Dec 4, 2003

  3. Dave

    dave Guest

    Nevermind

    dave, Dec 4, 2003
  4. The first reason might be to check whether asp.nert debugging is enabled.
    Right click on the project and select Properties>>Configuration
    Properties>>Debugging>> and ensure that the enable asp.net debugging is set
    to True.
    Jose Luis Rodriguez, Dec 4, 2003