VS.NET burps. Nobody else has seen this??????

David C

I've posted a couple of times before, but to my amazement, nobody else seems
to have experienced.

In short, while I am coding in the codebehind of a aspx page, color coding
and intellisen vanish out of the blue. It has become rampant despite that
VS.NET is a fresh install.

Very frustrating. Anyone else?

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Hi David,

Sorry, I haven't heard of it.

You should call Microsoft Support and get them to open a support incident
for it. They'll probably have you set up some logging so they can analyze
where things are failing.

Did you recently change the anti-virus programme or settings?

Ken

John Saunders

David C said:
I've posted a couple of times before, but to my amazement, nobody else
seems
to have experienced.

In short, while I am coding in the codebehind of a aspx page, color coding
and intellisen vanish out of the blue. It has become rampant despite that
VS.NET is a fresh install.

Very frustrating. Anyone else?

This happens to me perhaps once a week. I exit VS.NET and start it up again,
and it's fine.

John Saunders