    Is there a way to do this without having to create a
    custom web component?

    -Larry
    el bilo, Sep 27, 2003

  2. You might be missing the declaration in your code behind. For you to be able
    to access that element you need to declare it first :
    Public test As HtmlInputHidden

    and then access it :
    test.Value = "bla"
    Alessandro Zifiglio, Sep 27, 2003

  3. el bilo

    Larry Guest

    I didn't relaize I needed the specific declaration in the code behind.
    Thanks for your help/

    -Larry

    Larry, Sep 28, 2003