    from Solution Explorer.

    --
    Sandy

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=, Jun 18, 2005

  2. It generally doesn't do that.

    --
    HTH,

    Kevin Spencer
    Microsoft MVP
    ..Net Developer
    Ambiguity has a certain quality to it.

    Kevin Spencer, Jun 20, 2005

  3. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=

    Patrice Guest

    This is not the default behavior and I don't knwo if you can enable this...

    By default though, it opens what was opened last time. If you never close
    opened documents, it would then reopen them "all" the next time. What if you
    try to close all those windows before relaunching VS.NET ?

    Patrice

    Patrice, Jun 20, 2005
  4. Patrice -

    Thanks so much! I've been working in VS Studio for ages and finally
    realized I was constantly being aggravated by this behavior.

    That took care of the problem!
    --
    Sandy

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=, Jun 20, 2005