VS.Net HTML Editor and embedded script tags

Rick Strahl [MVP]

Does anybody know how to get VS.Net to show the visual designer with the
following code:

<input type="button" value="Buy" AccessKey="B"
onclick="SubmitItem('<%# DataBinder.Eval(Container,
"DataItem.Sku").ToString().Trim() %>',document.forms['Form1'].<%#
DataBinder.Eval(Container, "DataItem.Sku").ToString().Trim() %>_qty.value)"
I get the following error:

Could not open in Design View. Quote values differently inside a '<%...
"value" ... %>' block.

Usually I can play around with different quote characters for the client
side code but in this case it doesn't work.

Any ideas?

+++ Rick ---

--

Rick Strahl