    If anyone has any insight to this, it would be greatly
    appreciated. Thanks a lot.

    ~Chad
    Chad, Jan 12, 2004

  2. Did you install just the framework, or did you install the framework and
    then install ASP.Net on the web server using aspnet_regiis.exe? You need to
    do both.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 12, 2004

  3. Chad

    Chad Guest

    Well, I only installed the framework, but I have never had
    to do anything else on any other of my machines. I will do
    a search for aspnet_regiis.exe and see if that works.
    Thank you so very much for your help :)

    ~Chad
    Chad, Jan 12, 2004
  4. It should be something like:

    C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322\aspnet_regiis.exe -i

    (the -i parameter tells it to install it on the web server)

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Jan 12, 2004