Vs.net2003 asp.net and iis60

Zal

have tried to follow the following instructions but to no success,
hope someone can help me

I have 2 servers server1 and server2.
Server1 is the domain server, running sbs2003, i have gone to admin
tools dsn and created a aliascname for a new website called
testwebsite

on server2 i have IIS6.0 running. server2 is on a trail version of
win2003(standard) which i hope to validate after trail ends.

i have a client machine running xp pro.

On the client macihne i have vs.net2003 (trial version)
On server2 i have installed the server components of vs.net2003

I want to create a project in vs.net2003 to act as the root folder
with the location pointing to the website sitting on iis6.0 on
server2.

I havent been able to solve this problem and hope someone can help me
please.

I have followed the following link
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320265

which is talking about creating a v directory.

This works on the defualt website, but 1. i dont want a v directory,
and 2. i dont want it pointing to the default website.

when i try to point it to the other website it doesnt work.

The error i get when i try to create a vdiretory on the new website it
says the following error
Unable to create the web project the unc does not exist or you o not
have access.

but i do