VS studio, Arranging ASP.NET files ?

Arsalan

How do I put different files in different folders in ASP.NET project using
VS Studio [without loosing the functionality ?

For e.g, i want all .aspx files to be under \page folder and all .vb files
in \vb folder ?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

I am fairly certain it can be done, but only if you move away from Visual
Studio .NET. The IDE, at least in 1.x, is designed to work with its code
files in the same direction. This is not a major problem, as you can hide
the code files from view. In addition, you do not have to deploy source code
when you deploy a site, so there really is no big deal (in fact, if you
deploy from VS.NET, it will deploy the correct files only).

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

Think outside the box!

TDAVISJR

If you look in your .aspx pages..VS will put a page attribute called
CodeBehind="[asp.vb file path]". This is where you need to alter so VS would
know where to find your codebehind file. So in your case it should be:

CodeBehind="~/vb/yourfile.aspx.vb"