    Help! I need to recompile some small changes in this app and the entire
    team is breathing down my neck wondering why I can't open up code on my
    local machine.

    IT Drone, Feb 23, 2005

  2. Did you ever get this sorted?

    I have a similar problem with localhost and I am about to format my system
    as there is no help that appears to be forthcoming. I think it's in the too
    hard basket.

    If you did find a solution I would appreciate hearing about it.

    Thanks
    Peter

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXJX?=, Mar 10, 2005

  3. IT Drone

    IT Drone Guest

    Oddly enough, enabling the telnet service solved it. I'm thinking that
    telnet depends on some underlying service that VS uses as well.

    IT Drone, Mar 23, 2005