VS2005 & AccessDataSource

Stephen D Cook

I have an ASP form with 3 textboxes and a button. I have it tied to an
Access Database. The textboxes are named Name, Address and
PhoneNumber.
In the Database, there are 4 Columns, CustID, CustName, CustAddress,
and CustPhone.

In VS 2003 I can use
Click Button1()
dataset("CustName") = Request.Form("Name.Text")
dataset("CustAddress") = Request.Form("Address.Text")
dataset("CustPhone") = Request.Form("CustPhone.Text")
dataset.Update
End Sub

If I try the same thing in VS 2005 I get an error of 'AccessDataSource
cannot be indexed because it has no default property'.

How would I enter similar code in VS 2005?