VS2005 and VS2003 remoting problem when client is WEB-application

V&G

Hello all,

I have following configuration for remoting application:
Server side; was wrote in VS2003
Shared library; was wrote in VS2003. Contains shared objects
Client side; was wrote in VS2005.

I use WEB-application as a client. Each call to remote objects executes
with some object from shared library set to CallContext. When I try to
call some method on remote object I get following exeption:

System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException was unhandled
Message="Type is not resolved for member
Framework.AuthenticationInfo,Framework, Version=1.0.120.0,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'."
Source="WebDev.WebHost"
StackTrace:
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.WebHost.Host.ProcessRequest(Connection conn)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.WebHost.Server.OnSocketAccept(Object
acceptedSocket)
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.WaitCallback_Context(Object
state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext
executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitCallback.PerformWaitCallback(Object
state)

AuthenticationInfo marked as Serializable and implements
ILogicalThreadAffinative interface.
Is here any solution for this problem?

Thanks ahead

V&G

Additinal checks point that when server side and shared library are
VS2005 the same exception has been thrown....

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

if you cannot sync up the apps on one framework, one potential solution is a
custom serialize deserialize, so you are throwing generic XML across the
wire. To see what this looks like, serialize your object on one end and then
on the other end. Compare the XML. You should see where your issue is going
from framework to framework, and it is most likely element/attribute
differences between framework version. Examining the XML will give you a
clue on how to fix the probem.