VS2005 C# ASP.NET and control events

John

Hi all,

Ive created a new ASP.NET web app and am trying to learn C#/VS 2005. My
first hurdle is that I can't find anywhere in the IDE where I can associate
a control with it's events. I need to cater for certain events of ceratin
controls but can't find where I'm supposed to do this like in VB.NET.

Any ideas?

Regards
John.

clintonG

Double-Click the control in the designer and it will write the signature for
a click event in the code behind. For other events you can highlight the
control and a lightening bolt icon on the toolbar of the Properties window
will expose other events. In VS2005 I think we can also get events through
the Properties window by selecting the control in the html source.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher
NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com